Updated through online information from Scot Huntington.
The organ was purchased and removed by the Parsons Organ Company, Canandaigua, New York. They have recycled the pipework in a number of new projects. The bottom octave of the historic open wood 32' was retained in the new Taylor & Boody.
Updated through online information from Stephen Hall. -- Removed sometime between 2010 and late 2012, Taylor and Boody Opus 65 was installed in early 2013 to replace it. Chancel and Gallery divisions may have been sold as separate instruments.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Updated through online information from Connor Annable.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Updated through online information from Stephen Hall. -- The organ has two identical consoles (one in the rear gallery and one in the chancel) that control all seven divisions (Great, Swell, Positiv & Pedal in Gallery, and Great, Swell, Pedal in the Chancel). The instrument is in use for services and recitals, but is listed for sale at the Organ Clearing House website; the church website does not indicate what is planned to replace it. (information compiled from church and OCH websites, both accessed Sept 20, 2009)We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced E. M. Skinner Opus 707 (1928)