Updated through online information from Chad Boorsma.
Updated through online information from Chad Boorsma -- The Great, Choir, and Pedal divisions are located in the chambers to the left, the Swell division is located in the chamber to the right, and the Solo division is located in a chamber above the proscenium arch. The Echo section and the chimes are located in a chamber which opens in the southwest corner of the gallery.
Restoration by Thompson-Allen Co., 2006
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn: Contract #732 - E for Echo also signed in 1928; extant; Great mixture altered in 1964 by Roger E. Davis; overhauled by George Price in 1963.
Console, Left Chamber Grilles, and Stained Glass Window: Photograph by Chad Boorsma. Taken on 2010-05-05