Updated through online information from Chad Boorsma -- The contract for the organ was signed in 1929. The instrument had some modifications to it before the Casavant/Michael Perrault rebuild in 1991, including the replacement of the keyboards and drawknobs with supply house items. The original cost of the organ was $19,940 with $10,000 coming from the W. K. Kellogg Foundation. Professor William E. Zeuch, Vice President at Skinner, was originally scheduled to give the dedicatory concert on May 26, 1930, but a death in the family prevented him from doing so. Herbert E. Hyde, mid-western representative for Skinner, played instead and was apparently well-received by the audience.
Updated through online information from Trevor Dodd.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997) and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn: Tonally altered; Casavant additions and pedal reed from #604 by Michael Perrault.