Updated by John Speller, who has heard or played the organ.
Old photographs in church show that the casework was retained from the previous organ -- Wm. Johnson & Son Op. 524 of 1879, though the facade pipes have lost their stencils and are now bronzed.
Updated through online information from Chad Boorsma. -- Ken Holden made the console movable. Also, a light has been added to the music rack. Otherwise the instrument is original as installed in 1929. The Echo division speaks from the northeast side of the gallery.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Extant; slightly altered; console moved.