The organ did make the move to the new facility, as can be seen in the photos posted on this page; it can also be seen in a November 2018 Facebook photo with music rack light on, indicating in use.
Updated through online information from Dr. Glen D. Arfsten.
Updated through online information from Stephen Hall. -- Church moved to new campus in 1994, unknown if organ was relocated. (source Aeolian-Skinner Archives website, accessed May 22, 2009 and church website)
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
E. M. Skinner Opus 791 (1929), originally installed in the residence of Mrs. John B. Cooper (Palm Beach) and relocated here.
Manuals, Builder's Nameplate, Swell Pedals, and Toe Studs: Photograph by Dr. Glen D. Arfsten. Taken on 2013-03-22