Updated through online information from Carl Scott Zimmerman. — The church stands at the corner of Bowne (not Browne) Street and Roosevelt Avenue, and its congregation is both RCA and UCC.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Alterations to E. M. Skinner Opus 813 (1929). New Great and Positiv; Choir dispersed.