Updated through online information from Douglas W. Craw. -- The present Schlicker instrument in the gallery is Schlicker's "magnum opus" and does not include any Skinner pipework. It was originally 132 ranks and was augmented in the early 90s (as was the Skinner in the chancel) by Richard Meunch and Robert David who also constructed the 2 divisions in the transepts to create the mammoth combined instrument of 364 ranks that exists today.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Additions to E. M. Skinner Opus 856 (1931) with new console connecting Gallery Schlicker and Chancel Skinner.