November, 1931: The E.M. Skinner Organ Co. of Boston completed a new three-manual organ costing $23,200 that was installed in the old Feyring case. Twice the size of the Standbridge model it replaced, the Skinner filled the entire space in the loft once occupied by the organ console. A new echo organ was installed behind the pulpit, perhaps in the same framework created in 1908.] - Information from Robinson history [of the organ]
Updated through online information from Julien Girard.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced Haskell organ in Feyring case; new Austin console in the 1970s; some tonal changes in 1974 using pipes from #578; Echo removed; mechanical restoration by Sam Hughes and A. Thompson-Allen Co. in 1988-89; David Harris console added in 1991; tonal restoration planned with additions.