Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ was free-standing and encased with a 3-sectional facade containing notes 1-17 of the Great 8' Open Diapason. Stops were controlled by a miniature keyboard over the Swell manual. The organ was later moved to the Walla Walla, Washington residence of Harold E. Crawford without tonal or mechanical changes. In 1945 it was moved to Central (later, Wallingford) Presbyterian in Seattle by Balcom and Vaughan and electrified.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.