Updated through online information from David Lewis.
The original builder was Hook & Hastings (1906, Opus 2112).
Status Note: There 1996.
Rebuilt by McManis in 1976 as 2-26. A 1951 Moller console and choir division (containing 3rk from Hook Op. 539, Centenary Methodist, St. Louis) was installed by Michael Quimby. Organ to be enlarged in 1997 with material from 1952 Moller Op. 8365 from First United Methodist, which has merged with Francis St. Methodist in 1996. An 11 rank Choir division was added plus some other ranks.