The organ was originally 1901 Austin Op. 50 installed at North Ave. Presbyterian Church, Atlanta; Austin renovated the organ in 1939, adding a new console; Wicks renovated the organ in 1961 and also added a new console; replaced in 1976 by Ruffatti and moved to First Presbyterian Church, Albany, Georgia.
Relocated to First Presbyterian Church, Albany, GA c. 1973 when it was replaced here by a Ruffatti.
Console after move to Albany: Photograph by Michael Dyches, via Facebook, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2021-06-10