It seems less likely that this is the Hope, New Jersey organ. Phil Cooper states: This organ was originally built for the Moravian chapel of the Saal or Single Brothers' House in Bethlehem. The cost of the organ was £60. It was dedicated there in November of 1776. In the 1920's it was brought from Bethlehem and installed in the Whitefield House in Nazareth. The organ is entirely original except for the grain-painting of the case sometime in the 1830's. This remarkably original condition of this instrument is partly due to the fact that it was unplayable during much of the time when alterations were likely to have occurred. In 1997, R. J. Brunner & Co. carried out a complete restoration. The exceptionally beautiful grain-painting of the case was left in place, however.
Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- Stoplist: 8-8-4-2. At one time, the organ had a 13-note pedalboard added. It has since been discarded.
Status Note: There 1997
Restored 1997 by R. J. Brunner. Bellows releathered, original Tannenberg keyboard refurbished, pipes cleaned and case touched up. Probably the 1776 Tannenburg from [Single Brethren's House?], Bethlehem, possibly a 1782 instrument from Hope, NJ.