Updated through online information from John Speller. -- Echo Division now in St. Louis Cathedral Basilica.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Funded by a $50,000.00 donation from the Carnegie Corporation. Specs drawn-up by Alfred G. Kilgen & Pietro Yon. Pipe installed in original Roosevelt chamber, a rigging loft, and a chamber in the dress circle. Dedicated 1929. Broadcast on WOR. Poorly maintainedp; by late 1950s, portable instruments brought in. Removed by 1964 after cost to overhaul Kilgen determined to be $150,000.00. Portable instruments continue to be used - including a Schlicker