Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Tonal revisions in 1945 by E. M. Skinner & Son, additional changes by M.P. Möller, #7900 in 1949; rebuilt by AEolian-Skinner in 1955; rebuilt and greatly altered by Gilbert Adams in 1970; mechanical and tonal alterations since.
Chancel organ. Tonal revisions by E. M. Skinner in 1945. Additional changes by Möller in 1949 as Op. 7900. Rebuilt by Aeolian-Skinner in 1956.
Church interior to rear: Photo from 1913 concert brochure, Neal Campbell collection via Steven E. Lawson.