Due to considerable lightning damage to the electrical parts of the Moller (possibly thanks to the 175' steeple), the organ was combined with a 4-manual Allen ca.2017, retaining 81 ranks of the Moller. The sanctuary is notable for its 85' ceiling and many spectacular windows by Louis Comfort Tiffany and the Willet Studios, which was located just a few blocks away at the time of installation.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- Op. 10016 includes the main organ and the chapel organ, which sounds into the transept gallery as the three transept divisions. The main console was moved in 1999 from the gallery to the floor of the nave by the central rostrum. The façade pipes of Skinner Op. 933 remain in the front, although the Skinner was relocated.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced Aeolian-Skinner Opus 1933 (1935).
Nave, Balcony, Console, and Pipe Display: Möller Promotional Photo; collection of Jeff Scofield. Taken on 1966-09-09
Church interior and Skinner case: Photograph by Sherry Remaly, via flickr.com, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2015-04-22
Church exterior: Photograph by Tim Engleman, via Wikipedia, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2009-02-21