Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- The property is now for sale.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- The original organ is a 1913, 3-man. W. W. Kimball built for White Temple First Baptist in Walla Walla, WA. It was relocated by Harold B. Curryer of Spokane, Washington to Beaver Valley Lodge, being built by Dr. Robert Schladetzky on his Port Ludlow property. When Clint Meadway purchased Mr. Curryer's firm - he took-over the installation. Upon Mr. Meadway's retirement, work progressed by partner Jim Stettner. Work still continues (2006) by Mr. Meadway. The organ had been electrified and somewhat altered by Balcom and Vaughan. The B and V console - which was stop keys over the top manual - has been sold and was replaced by a 3rd-hand drawknob Austin console acquired from a Seattle residence. The lodge also has a 3-manual Barton theatre organ console controlling an independent theatre organ of mixed provenance - and the Kimball Choir division doing double duty as the Accompaniment division.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.