Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This was the purchase, removal, moving, rebuilding, and reinstallation of a used J. W. Steere & Son organ built in 1913 for a church in Amsterdam, New York. All this was done for only $4,600.00. Additional ranks were acquired from Seattle (likely Balcom and Vaughan) but were never added. The original Steere was only 14 ranks (Gt. - 4; Sw. - 9; Ped. - 1). A used 3-man. Möller console - Op. 6753 from Pennsylvania was used to control the organ. The building was originally Christ Memorial Church, and was later sold and became Liberty Bay Presbyterian. The organ had been placed for sale by the Presbyterian congregation, but is now being slowly refurbished as funds permit under the auspices of the Pipe Organ Foundation of Mercer Island, Washington.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on February 11, 2019.