Updated through on-line information from Charlie Dickson. -- Organ removed to Goulding and Wood shop, 2006. -- Listed stops were original spec in 1931. Changes were made in 1974 by Aeolian Skinner, and also a few years later by another firm that brought the stop totals to aprox. 120, and 7,500 ish pipes as it stood until now.
Status Note: There 1995.
Also has 1973, 38rk Austin in chapel.