Updated through online information from Scot Huntington. -- In 2008, some of the Estey façade pipes were recycled as part of in a new case constructed for Johnson & Son Op.796, 1893, originally built for the Congregational Church, Kent, N.Y. and moved by parishioners without additional alteration to the Smithfield Church, Amenia, N.Y.
Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- According to both the chronological Estey Opus List as printed in the Boston organ Club newsletter (1973-79) and the geographical Estey Opus List published by the builder, the organ was rebuilt by Estey in 1952 - seemingly without opus. This included electrification and a new console, and apparently no tonal changes. Pleasant specification, but no true reed registers. Don't know if the three Pedal registers were expanded to 32 pipes from the original 30.
Identified through information from Ben Chi, PIPORG-L: Original ventil chests discarded; console, pipes, swell enclosure. In storage in South Hadley, Massachusetts.