Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Enlargement of Opus 1162. Combination action replaced with solid state; extant.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield.
Identified through online information from Zach Young. -- Installed Originally Opus 1162 with approx 40 ranks in 1950. Enlarged in 1963. Currently used for chapel services, teaching, and recitals. A fund raising campaign was recently launched for the purpose of rebuilding the organ.