Originally Hook & Hastings Op. 1294 (1886), built for St. James Episcopal Church, New London, Connecticut. Moved in 1914 to St. Mary of the Assumption R.C. Church, Lawrence, Massachusetts. It was electrified and enlarged by William W. Laws in 1937 and has remained unchanged since then. Pitch is A=435.
Identified through online information from Joseph Olefirowicz. -- This organ is the electrification of a Hook or Roosevelt or the combination of two organs or parts thereof, with the addition of a floating tuba division by Laws upon his installation/electrification.
Nave showing organ gallery, rose window and organ facade, console: Photograph by Dick Pelland Facebook page, submitted by Andrew . Taken approx. 2018
View of Exterior from Parking Lot : Photograph by Unknown , submitted by Andrew Scanlon. Taken approx. Unknown