Updated through online information from Scot Huntington.
This organ either replaced, or was a rebuild incorporating the previous organ, a 3-manual Steere & Turner No. 205, 1885; which in turn replaced E. & G.G. Hook No. 14, 1834, relocated from St. John's Church, Providence, Rhode Island and installed second hand in Christ Church, Springfield, in 1851.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Pedal 32' Diapason retained in Austin organ that followed.