Updated by James Wallace, the builder.
The organ was in basically original condition in 2013. In 2014 the Great was revoiced by Peter Walker and Larry Nevin. The Swell 2\' Principal was moved to the Great to replace the 2\' Flute in the Diapason Chorus. The big Great Trumpet was revoiced by Trivo.
In 2017 the Swell was completely renovated by Spencer Organ Company, incorporating vintage Aeolian and Skinner pipework. At this writing (September 2018) the Antiphonal Choir has been removed for renovation by the Spencer Organ Co. The work will be completed in two phases.
A new stoplist will be added when the Choir project is complete. It is estimated that the remainder of the instrument (Great, Pedal and Console) will be renovated by 2024.
Updated through on-line information from Stanley R. Scheer. -- The organ is located in two areas, one on the side of the chancel together with the console, and the remainder in a chamber at the rear of the chapel.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced E. M. Skinner Opus 287 (1919).