Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This is an essentially new organ made from recycled parts and some new components. The console is from Möller Op. 4724 (1927), originally built for St. Mark's Episcopal Church in Pasadena, California. (two manuals, 34 registers). The pipes are from various used sources. The case, chests, reservoir, swell shades, blower, stopkeys, and relay switches are all new. The organ has three prepared-for stops: 8' Salicional, 2' Rohr Flote, and 8'/4' Trumpet. With these additions, the organ would be 7 registers, 24 speaking stops, 8 ranks, and 512 pipes. The organ cost $17,947.00. It was dedicated November 11, 1994 by Nancy Nickel.