Updated by Gavin Klein, listing this web site as a source of information: /parish_reconfiguration/closures.html/. http://firstfederatedchurch.org/about-us/history/.
The First Congregational church closed and merged to form the The First Federated Church of Hudson. The Church was obtained by the Catholic Archdiocese of Boston in 1927 and it was renamed “Christ the King Roman Catholic Church”. In 1994, the Archdiocese of Boston closed Christ the King Church and merged the congregation with St Michaels Church, also in Hudson. The church still stands and is a chapel for a funeral home which is also on the property. The organ is no longer in the chapel and it’s whereabouts are unknown.
Identified by James R. Stettner through information from the Estey Opus List, published in The Boston Organ Club newsletter, 1973-1979.