The church was known as First Church, Evangelical Association, at the time the contract was signed; it eventually was renamed as New York Street Methodist and then Lockerbie Square United Methodist Church; the organ received a new Moller console in 1930, along with minor tonal changes; the console and Echo were removed in August 2012.
Updated through online information from Joseph Fill. -- In August 2012, the console and entire Echo Division including chimes, were removed. The swell shades for the Echo Division remain.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- In 1930, Möller, as Op. 5766, provided a new console, a new Great 8' Diapason under expression, a set of Class A Deagan Chimes and extended the Great 8' Tuba to a 16' Trombone in the Pedal.
Updated through on-line information from Patrick Callahan. -- Organ unplayable. Console detached and stored in rear foyer. Facade pipes removed and placed over swell pipe work. Great, Choir, and pedal intact. Echo used as storage with pipe work present.
Identified through information in the 2007 Organ Atlas.