The organ went to the Victoria Theater in Dayton in 1978; the building was demolished the following year.
Updated through on-line information from Lawrence Stofer. -- Original lighted "Cash Register" push buttons replaced with angled jamb stop keys by Estey in 1920s. BUilding razed.
Identified by James R. Stettner through information from the Estey Opus List, published in The Boston Organ Club newsletter, 1973-1979.
Building exterior: Photograph from an archival source: ebay.com, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken approx. Late 1940's
Console: Photograph by From THE DIAPASON September 1923, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken approx. 1923