Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This was a Centennial restoration and enlargement of the 1904 J.W. Steere & Sons organ. In October 2004, the organ was dismantled and major components returned to the Andover shop. The reservoir was releathered. The swellbox was reconfigured to enclose ONLY the Swell, whereas previously, only the Great 8' Open Diapason had been unexpressive. This created room on the Great for 3 additional stops: 2' Fifteenth, III Mixture, and 8' Trumpet. The 15th and Mixture utilized vintage pipework. The Trumpet was new. The pitch of the organ was also raised to A=440. The rebuilt organ was first used on June 4th, 2005 for a wedding, and June 5th for worship. It was formally dedicated in recital by organist Peggy Krewson on Sept. 18, 2005.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.