This entry has been the source of some confusion. The entry for this instrument on the Moller opus list gives the location as Capital University, Div Chapel. But the organ has always been in the Chapel of the seminary across the street. A review of the history of the school and seminary on the school website 'History' page reveals, "From 1850 to 1959, the Evangelical Lutheran Theological Seminary was part of Capital University."
Never installed at Capital University, Has Always been at the Chapel across the street (Trinity Lutheran Seminary)
Identified from factory documents and publications courtesy of Stephen Schnurr.
Chapel interior from the front, showing organ chamber grille at the rear: Photograph by Richie Wayne Lawrence Gregory. Taken on 2021-11-19
Organ chamber case/grille from below (back of room): Photograph by Richie Wayne Lawrence Gregory. Taken on 2021-11-19
Builder's nameplate and power indicator light: Photograph by Richie Wayne Lawrence Gregory. Taken on 2021-11-19