Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- Restored by A. E. Schleuter in 1990; the organ, with beautifully-stenciled facade pipes, stands in the front of the room in front of the existing organ screen.
Status Note: There 1998
Removed to a home when church constructed new building c. 1945. Returned for use in chapel c. 1960. Originally had a trifold reservoir, alter to bifold, then rebuilt to trifold by Schleuter, who also restored the original stenciling and case finish in 1990.