Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- The organ was removed from the 3,482-seat theater in the 1940's, but was destroyed by fire before reaching its intended destination in the western United States; only a Post Horn, liberated before shipment, survived.
Identified from factory documents and publications courtesy of Stephen Schnurr. Opened September 22, 1928.
Console: Photograph from an archival source: Moller promotional photo, collection of Jeff Scofield, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken approx. 1928
Theater interior from stage to house: Photograph from an archival source: themetphilly.com, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken approx. 1942