From the 'History' page of the parish website. -- "The Ladies' Aid gave $5,000 toward the purchase of the Moller Pipe Organ. In the spring of 1927 Mrs. Koeneman, Mrs. Gethman, and Mrs. Leonard had spent two days in Chicago listening to organs of various sizes. After much thought and discussion, the decision was made to purchase the Moller organ you hear today. The organ was built by M.P. Moller of Hagerstown , Maryland , the largest organ manufacturer in the world at that time. The instrument was designed for the newly remodeled building after careful study of conditions and acoustics. The two manual consoles are connected to the organ proper by electric wires, and the touch of the keys is as light as that of a piano with instantaneous response. The organ is housed in a special chamber built behind the grillwork at the side of the chancel. A heating unit was installed to insure an even temperature throughout the year. The organ has approximately 1000 pipes and a set of twenty bar chimes."
Updated through online information from Richard C Greene. -- Restored by Dobson Pipe Organ Builders, 2008.
Identified from factory documents and publications courtesy of Stephen Schnurr.
Church exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Vintage postcard, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 1905