Updated through online information from Jerome Foster.
Updated through online information from Paul Marchesano. -- The organ is located in chambers to the left and right of the sanctuary area, behind a speaking facade. The Positiv division in located on two exposed chests on each side wall of the sanctuary area. There is exposed pipework mounted on the rear wall of the chapel, above a gallery, including a horizontal trumpet , "Cor de la Mer", and pipework located in a chamber at the (north) rear. The digital additions have placed speakers in chambers and in both the front and rear of the room.
Identified through online information from Stephen Hall. -- Original organ by Moller (1940), additions by Möller and others from 1946 onward. This is the most recent change (new console and digital voice additions in 2007). Organ is in regular use for chapel services and concerts (2007).
Chapel interior, chancel and organ cases: Photograph by Samuel Metzger, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2017-07-14
Chapel interior to rear, Antiphonal and en-Chamade: Photograph by Samuel Metzger, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2017-07-14