Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This organ began life as Hook & Hastings Opus 1365 - built in 1887 for the Universalist Church in Lawrence, Massachusetts. It was electrified by William W. Laws of Beverly, MA in 1930 with some minor tonal changes/additions. Ca. 1968, the Lawrence congregation merged with the Andover congregation at a new edifice in Andover. A "new" organ was created from the existing Lawrence instrument retaining much of the original Hook pipework and the 1930 Laws "Austin-style" console.