Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was the electrification and augmentation of the parish's existing 1885 Hook & Hastings, Opus 1256. Chambers on both sides of the chancel were utilized, though the original H&H had been on one side only. The console had 3 manuals, though the Choir was prepared-for. Space was left in one of the chambers for the addition of a Choir division and to augment the Pedal. The Choir keys were blocked and unplayable. The organ was tonally revised by Ned Gammons in 1977-79.