Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ was installed in a right-side chamber at the sanctuary level...where the stairs ascend to the chancel. The facade was a diatonic "A" with 29 pipes. The organ had Sw. Piano & Forte foot lever combinations, as well as Great Piano, Mezzo, and Forte combinations. The Swell Tremolo was via hitch-down. The Great to Pedal had a reversible foot lever in addition to the drawknob, and the Swell to Great 4' was via reversible foot lever only. The organ was electrified and greatly enlarged from 27 to 38 ranks by William W. Laws in 1949 with the addition of a Choir division and other registers.