St. John of God Catholic Church
1234 W. 52nd Street
Chicago, IL 60609 US
Organ ID: 32744
The organ was an especially fine installation that was tonally finished by R. O. Whitelegg. The parish closed in 1992; the organ was raided for parts for an unsuccessful installation elsewhere; the church structure was parted out, too - the impressive classic facade was disassembled in 2010 and moved to Old Mill Creek, Illinois, where it was used as the facade for the new St. Raphael the Archangel Church.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield.
Identified from factory documents and publications courtesy of Stephen Schnurr.