Retained the façade pipes of 1908 Pilcher Op. 622. Renovation and tonal changes by Miller Pipe Organ Co. in 1990.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Extant; some additions.
Church interior and facade pipes: Photograph from an archival source: Church Facebook, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2020-05-05