Upon further inspection of the organ on 18 September 2020, it is believed that the Great 2 2/3' Quinte and 2' Super Octave ranks were either never installed due to shortage of funds or were removed sometime back. There are no present service records for this instrument.
On 25 September 2020, the Swell cut out switch was re-leathered with two new pouches as the previous leather had deteriorated. This cut out switch controls the Swell upper and lower chests within the chamber.We received the most recent update for this note from Roman Lizak on September 25, 2020.
The Original Contract between Möller and the Church was signed on March 11th, 1949 at a cost of $19,713.00, and was approved on March 25th, 1949 by W. R. Daniels, the Vice President
Another contract was signed on January 12th, 1950 for the addition of grillework to cover the tone openings at a cost of $276.00, and was approved by W. R. Daniels on January 14th, 1950
The Organ is tuned at standard A-440 Pitch
The Blower is a 5 Horsepower Kinetic Blower, style 3-P-3328
The Great Division is on 4" of Wind Pressure, The Swell is on 4 1/2" and the Pedal is on both 4" and 5"We received the most recent update for this note from Roman Lizak on August 21, 2020.
Church closed in 2006; buildings now used as the world headquarters for the Ecumenical Catholic Church of Christ and renamed Cathedral Abbey of St. Anthony.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Updated through online information from David Hufford. -- Pipework of this organ is original and in good condition. If actions and pipework ever existed for the Great 2-2/3' and 2' stops for which console drawknobs and electrical connections are in place, they are now gone. There is evidence that something has been removed from above the Great Main windchest. Most action leather seems to be original, but reservoirs have been releathered. Blower-driven generator seems to still be in use. Swell division is particularly filthy. Console drawknobs were replaced by another technician in recent years due to crumbling original plastic, and two of the replacement drawknobs are inaccurately engraved. I marked the organ as "altered" because of the possible removal of pipework from the Great division, and because the console was relocated to the front of the main floor (positioned at right side), reportedly in the 1970s. Console equipment remains original, except for the drawknobs.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Identified from factory documents and publications courtesy of Stephen Schnurr. Organ was altered through the removal of considerable pipework by a technician. Organ is unplayable as of 2004.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.