Updated by William Nealie, who has heard or played the organ.
Updated through online information from Andrew Schaeffer.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- According to the church website, the organ was originally designed and voiced for a long, narrow and reverberant gothic space; for some unknown reason, the organ was not redesigned for the eventual contemporary round and acoustically dead room; installation began late 1956 and was first used on April 7, 1957.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn: