Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- The console was located in a room on the second floor to the left of the choir, with an arched opening between the room and the choir.
Contract signed in 1958. Organ installed in 1961.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced by Noack, #127 in 1994 with new slider chests and electric action, retaining many existing ranks.