Updated through online information from Stephen Gourley.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Rebuild of 1950 two manual M.P. Möller, #8089 (eighteen ranks added); rebuilt by McManis.
Updated through online information from Stephen Hall. -- Originally Möller opus #8089.
In 1958 Aeolian-Skinner added 18 ranks and designated it as their opus 1385.
In the 1980s the organ was rebuilt and enlarged to three manuals by McManis. At this time, several original Moller and A-S Ranks were replaced with "Neo-Baroque" European Pipework.
In the 1990s Guzowski and Steppe added a new three manual console and Solid State Switching.
Organ removed from church in 2002 by Patrick Murphy, sold to Episcopal Church of the Annunciation, Lewisville, Texas. Rebuilt and installed there with new design by Dan Garland.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.