Updated through online information from William Dunklin. -- The 3rd building was destroyed in the Great New England Hurricane of 1938. The was building was constructed on the foundations of the previous building. The Casavant from the 3rd building survived with minor damage and was installed in the 1940 building. Some Casavant pipes were incorporated into the Aeolian-Skinner.
According to the church website, some ranks of the previous Casavant organ were reused in the Aeolian-Skinner organ.
Updated through online information from Will Sherwood.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced 1922 four manual Casavant, #934; extant; unaltered.