Updated through online information from Charles Eberline. -- There is a photograph of the organ in the 1966 OHS Convention handbook, page  (the pages are not numbered), advertisement for the Hartman-Beaty Organ Company; the photograph does not show the pedalboard. The caption reads: "Organ built in 1799 by John and Andrew Krauss for Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Church, Goshenhoppen, Pa., later enlarged to two manuals. Restored and sympathetically rebuilt in 1963. The church is now Most Blessed Sacrament, Bally, Pa." In the photograph, the manual compass appears to be 54 notes.
Status Note: There 1976
Cost 75 pounds. 13-note pedalboard. Rebuilt by George Krauss 1864, 2-18, 16st., adding a manual and increasing the pedal compass to 18 notes; original case left intact with side extensions. Probably altered further by Edwin Krauss. Rebuilt by Hartman-Beaty 1963,2-20, when all but 2 ranks were replaced. Pedalboard later replaced by Fred Sponsler.