Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- Updated with information from a published booklet about the organ's history and restoration in Danville, Virginia.
Built for First Parish Congregational, Cambridge, MA whose building became St. Paul's R. C. Relocated here in 1905. Removed when church closed in 1977. Later stored at Hamar shop, then Frels shop. Relocated to Mount Vernon United Methodist, Danville, VA in 1982.