Updated through online information from Dennis James.
Updated through on-line information from Ian Eure.
Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This organ has as its origins, the 1924, 2/9 Style F "Special" Wurlitzer (Op. 858) originally built for the Olympic (originally, Liberty) Theatre in Olympia, WA. A 10th rank (Moller Posthorn) was added while still in the theatre. In 1981, the organ was removed and stored by Andy Crow with the intent/hope of installing it in the future WA Center for the Performing Arts, which was founded in 1983. The theatre was gutted and rebuilt. The console is from the 1927 Wurlitzer originally built as Opus 1674 for Seattle's Orpheum Theatre, and was acquired from Uncle Milt's Pizza Co. in Vancouver, WA. The WCftPA organ was installed and dramatically enlarged by Andy Crow and Les Lehne. The console was refinished by Ed & Patti Zollman of Colorado Springs,CO. - who also installed the Uniflex 2000 control system with record and playback capability. The organ was dedicated by Andy Crow on October 1, 1995.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.