Updated by Maamung
The facility was sold to the Church at Battle Creek, Broken Arrow OK, in 2014 as a satellite facility; the console was disconnected and moved to the basement; the rest of the organ is still in place.
Identified through on-line information from Jeff Scofield. -- Originally installed in the old sanctuary in 1929 as a 3/8; rebuilt, enlarged and moved by Wicks to the present 1,100-seat sanctuary in 1967. The bottom manual division (Positiv) is prepared-for.