Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- According to parish records, this organ was replaced by a used 2/12 E. & G.G. Hook & Hastings (opus 822, 1876) - which was installed by Geo. S. Hutchings. The 1845 organ was purchased in 1890 for $125.00 by Mrs. Charlotte Sibley, who in turn presented it to First Parish Church in Pepperell, MA.