Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This organ was originally installed in First Parish Unitarian in Groton, MA. According to that parish's records, this organ was replaced by a used 2/12 E. & G.G. Hook & Hastings (opus 822, 1876). The 1845 organ was purchased in 1890 for $125.00 by Mrs. Charlotte Sibley, who in turn presented it to First Parish Church in Pepperell, MA.