Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was the parish's 2nd edifice - built in 1816 after the first edifice was destroyed by a fire caused by lightning. This 2nd edifice was also destroyed by fire in 1867, though this time it was arson. The organ was reportedly valued at $800.00 at the time of its demise. It might have been the work of Joseph Alley. The congregation went on to become Belleville Congregational, and this section of Newbury became part of Newburyport. Source: 1987 OHS Convention Handbook.